Sunday 9 October 2016

You Are Awesome.....

Hi there,
here's a little something again inspired by the amazing Jennifer McGuire over at Jennifer McGuire Ink. Jennifer calls this particular technique sentiment backdrop
you are probably wondering what I'm talking about, so let's look at my cards to see lol. 




The sentiment has been stamped in the background. I stamped the fox first, then masked the fox so I could stamp the sentiment over the top down the centre of the CS. If you pop over to Jennifer McGuire's blog she explains this in depth. There is even an amazing video showing you exactly how to do it. It 's so easy to follow, that's what I did to create these cards, nine in total! Click HERE to go to her blog post and video to see for yourself.

I did heat emboss the sentiment that was stamped with black Versa Fine. This particular ink stays wet longer, allowing you time to sprinkle it with clear embossing powder and then heat emboss it.
The little heart was brushed with Wink of Stella and then had Ranger's Glossy Accents put on top to give it some shine. You can't see this in the photos but it does look amazing in real life, wink, wink!

Here are a couple of close up photos to show some detail.




An aerial shot of all the cards! My attempt at arty photography lol 



One last photo for you. So what do you think? I really like this technique. It was made easy with my Misti stamping tool . Not necessary to achieve this technique but it certainly does make the job easy with one.


I'd love to hear if you try this technique. Don't forget to pop over to Jennifer's blog to see just how easy it is. Jennifer explains and shows you how to do this. Go on give it a try, you'll love it.

Have a fabulous day.
Cheers Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment