Tuesday 25 October 2016

#LawnFawn Hedgehugs


Hi there,
I recently went to a craft fair near my house. I had been eagerly anticipating this event for several weeks.  To say that I was more than giddy with excitement on the day would be an understatement. 
 It was awesome!
 Whilst there I found this cute little stamp set from Lawn Fawn. My daughter said we had to get it so we could make a card for my mum and step-dad. They had sent us photos of an echidna that had visited their garden the day before...the stamp set reminded us of the echidna. There is a little bit of a similarity between hedgehogs and echidnas in appearance, so we bought the stamp set and matching dies.


OK here's the card using the gorgeous stamp set Hedgehugs from Lawn Fawn. I love the sentiment. I stamped the hedgehogs and sentiment in black versa fine and then dusted with clear embossing powder and heat set them. I also bought the dies that matched the stamp set so I die cut the images out.



I used a stitched circular nesting die from Kaisercraft and die cut the circle. I  sponged  green and blue to represent the sky and grass on to the circle and masked a circle for the sun. I coloured the hedgehogs with  coloured textas, no fancy copics because I'm rubbish at colouring and shading. I don't normally do hand colouring. I did brush my Wink of Stella over the top of the image once I had completed the colouring, bit hard to see in the photo :( 

Here's a couple of close ups of extra details.




 Cute right? Well I thought so. I have made another card using this stamp set, I'll save that for another post.

Here is the visitor on their verandah! Cute Right?



Have a great day.

Cheers Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment