Wednesday 28 September 2016

Thoughtful Branches Hydrangea Flower

Hi there, 
I'm so glad you popped by for another visit to my blog.

I have a sweet card for you today. I was totally smitten when I saw this card over at The Creativity Cave, Dena Rekow's blog. Dena is hilarious, she makes awesome videos of how to make cards and they always make me laugh, her sense of humour is 'just wicked' ( Aussie term meaning hilarious)


My card is a different colour scheme and is slightly different but you can see it's pretty true to Dena's card. I mean why mess up a winning formula, especially when you love it so much?


I cut out two flower heads and mounted one on top of the other with dimensionals and then mounted it onto the stem with more dimensionals..... .must order some more!



I made three of these cards, to send to some of my mum's friends to thanks them for hosting a lovely morning tea for my self and my daughter recently. Sorry about the poor quality lighting, I took these late in the afternoon.

I hope you like today's card, I love it.  I will have to make some more in different colours, pink, blues and whites....these are all the colours I have seen hydrangeas come in.

Have a magnificent day. 
Cheers Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment