Sunday 7 August 2016

Pootle's Colour Challenge 006

Hi there,

 I'm on a roll at the moment with taking part in  challenges. This challenge is run by the lovely Sam  over at Pootles. 



Sam runs a colour challenge that comes out every Saturday, this is her 6th challenge. Click HERE to see what it's all about.

This week's colours  are Night of Navy, Emerald Envy and Sahara Sand. You can choose to use all of them or just some of them, it's up to you.

Well I suppose you'd like to see my card.......



I have used all 3 colours with some of my new goodies.

Here are the details-
1. Night of Navy card base top with a white card mat.
2. I cut out Sahara Sand CS with one of the  Swirly Scribble thinlets.
3. I used the Swirly Bird stamp set to stamp 2 Night of Navy and 1 Sahara Sand smaller scribbles ( the second smallest), 1 large and 2 small leaves with Emerald Envy. The Sahara Sand scribble was popped up on a dimensional. The leaves were curled slightly so they stick up from the CS, they are just glued at the base.
4. The sentiment was stamped with the Thoughtful Banners stamp set in Night of Navy. I popped the sentiment up with dimensionals.
5. I scribbled over the 3 scribbles with my Wink of Stella, that is still being coy about being photographed.
6.  Oopps almost forgot, I stamped with Sahara Sand, using the stamping off technique once before stamping onto the card using the grungy spots from Swirly Bird as well. And yes I actually did that when I had finished the card- hoping I was not making a mistake by adding one more thing lol. Do you ever do that?

A couple of more photos for you.


In this photo you can just see how the leaves curl out from the card base and that the sentiment is popped up with dimensionals......well I hope you can!



I do hope you like my card, let me know what you think.

I was hoping to do more crafting with my  new Seaside Shore stamp set, but I couldn't resist taking part in some challenges. Hopefully tomorrow I can do that.

Cheers Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment