Saturday 9 July 2016

Sending a smile your way with Baby Bear......



Hi there!

Yes back again with some more cards featuring the ever adorable Baby Bear. Yet again I drew inspiration from Pinterest and the lovely Dawn's cards. Click HERE to see Dawn's cards.

 The cards are again 10x10". Each bear was stamped in soft suede, crumb cake and sahara sand and then cut out. I was not going to be caught out again with over inking around the edges of the stamped image. 
The backgrounds were sponged with coloured ink.  Gorgeous Grunge splodges were stamped with crumb cake ink over the sponging. I did flick my Wink of Stella over the top, but no amount of my inept photography was going to pick that up lol!


Here is marina mist sponging and the sentiment from the new Love and Affection stamp set from SU also stamped in marina mist ink.


Melon mambo sponging and inked sentiment.


Calypso coral sponging and inked sentiment.



Wisteria wonder sponging and inked sentiment.

Which is your favourite? I have to say calypso coral is my new fave at the moment,! As if you hadn't guessed from the last post. See HERE if you missed it.

That's it for today. I still have more Baby Bear cards to show, so do pop back and see.

Cheers Donna :)


No comments:

Post a Comment