Tuesday 19 July 2016

Crates of Cards.....




Hi there,
I trust you are well, as am I.

 Look what I made isn't it cute? A little crate ready to be filled with...well stuff, but more about that later.

I originally saw these over at Laura's blog, click HERE to visit Laura. Laura had in turn found these at Jackie Topia's blog who she linked back to. 

Well they were too cute not to make. So make I did.


Remember these darling little cards I made HERE?


And these cards I made HERE?


Well look at where these cards now live.......



How cute are these little cards in these crates?


There are 4 cards in each crate and there is plenty of room for envelopes. The cards are 4"x 4" or for those of us who like metric
 10 cm x 10 cm.  These would make a lovely gift all packaged up. What do you think?

It looks I will have to make more crates and obviously more small cards to fit inside.

FYI If you have a copy of the current Stampin' Up catalogue, take a look on page 148 and you will see a couple of these little crates too

Have a lovely week.

Cheers Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment